Sunday, November 13, 2016

Blog post #4

Venn Diagram

Below this paragraph is a link to my Venn diagram.
The purpose of my paper is to show high school graduates, like my brother, the differences and similarities of what college is like compared to the high school everyone leaves. I myself thought this to be a perfect topic for my essay because it is something that I have been looking into for the past few months. I'm close to graduation and would rather know about what I'm getting myself into, rather than going in blind.
Venn Diagram

I commented on Porchia's  blog and Makayla's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a good topic, though it's a shame you weren't able to post a picture of your Venn Diagram. It'll be interesting to read your essay. I've always supported higher education, I would like to see what your findings are.

    ReplyDelete